8.08.2011

Delicious stuffed Chicken!

I made a delicious recipe today for dinner, from the Food Network It was really easy. I read the reviews after I had made it, many people said they didn't like it and it was difficult. I didn't feel that way at all. I used the amount the recipe called for and it was the perfect amount for 3 large chicken breast. That feed the four of us and I had leftovers for Jose's lunch tomorrow. Also the kids had seconds, which is always a plus. :)

I did change a few things though. I did not have gorgonzola cheese, I used mozzarella instead. I also did not have bacon so I used a couple of slices of smoked ham chopped up. By the way I found this recipe by searching google the ingredients I had on hand.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:20 PM

    Yummy!! ;] Check out our blog http://glazedandcherries.blogspot.com/ We follow ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing...sounds good. Nice looking blog, love the pink polka dot ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great) liked everything very much) keep it up and dont stop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i give u one more recipes

    Ingredients:

    1 roaster chicken, about 4 pounds
    butter
    .
    Stuffing:
    1/2 cup chopped onion
    1/4 cup butter
    1/2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme, crumbled
    2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
    2 cups soft bread crumbs
    1 beaten egg
    1/3 cup milk
    salt and pepper

    Preparation:
    In a skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter over low heat; saute chopped onion for 3 minutes. Add thyme, parsley, and bread crumbs. Stir in egg and enough milk to make dressing moist. Season with salt and pepper.

    Spoon stuffing into cavity of chicken; close by sewing or with a piece of foil. Rub chicken with butter. Place chicken breast side up on rack in a shallow roasting pan. Roast stuffed chicken at 375° for about 60 to 70 minutes, basting several times. Internal temperature should register 175° when done. Let chicken stand for about 15 minutes before slicing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting and informative article indeed. I have to admit that I always follow all news about this, so it was quite interesting to read this your post about this subject. Reading this your entry I have even noticed some new information which I haven’t known before. Thanks a lot for sharing this interesting post and I will be waiting for other great news from you in the nearest future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. World prelaunch, join and make money online without having to invest in your pocket:

    http://www.worldprelaunch.com/ajmagalhaes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great info. I’ll be implementing much of this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! :) Please check out my Anti-bullying blog : http://bethebiggerbeing.blogspot.com. Thanks! (:

    ReplyDelete